Coffey Architects is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join our practice in London.
We are an open-minded, research-led practice inspired by people, architecture and light. We’re seeking an ambitious architectural assistant/architect to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will ideally have previously worked on medium scale cultural, mixed-used or residential sectors.
• strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
• confidence in working in a complex yet creative environment
• one to five years’ industry experience
• good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
• excellent knowledge of medium sized cultural, mixed-use and/or residential projects
• strong AutoCAD and Adobe Suite skills (experience with BIM and Revit is an asset)
The environment is collaborative, the salary is competitive, and Coffey Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your CV and design samples (under 5MB) for the attention of Dorota Glab, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Architecture matters; it has meaning. A country’s memories are written in stone… they project the zeitgeist; a wel… https://t.co/nubg0SSOqq
What a great way to start a Monday morning… Incredible efforts in sustainable design and clever detailing go a lo… https://t.co/4W67Wx4sFt
We’re hiring! https://t.co/WQ2XRczOhI
Today we’re reading: Light in Japanese Architecture by Henry Plummer https://t.co/gNJ4flU0fN
First Coffey & Croissants session of the year: Come for the brekkie, stay for the informative internal updates on w… https://t.co/Mwlc45gAeu
Looking forward to this! Great topic, even better line-up 👏🏼 https://t.co/48FcZ7o89s