Coffey Architects is looking for an experienced Part 2/3 architect to join our practice in London.
We are an open-minded, research-led practice inspired by people, architecture and light. We’re seeking an ambitious architectural assistant/architect to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will ideally have previously worked on medium scale cultural, mixed-used or residential sectors.
• strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
• confidence in working in a complex yet creative environment
• one to five years’ industry experience
• good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
• excellent knowledge of medium sized cultural, mixed-use and/or residential projects
• strong AutoCAD and Adobe Suite skills (experience with BIM and Revit is an asset)
The environment is collaborative, the salary is competitive, and Coffey Architects is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit your CV and design samples (under 5MB) for the attention of Dorota Glab, to firstname.lastname@example.org.